We currently deliver to the following countries:
- Austria (excl. Riezlern)
- Czech Republic
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands, and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Island Helgoland, and area of Busingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d´Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands (excl. Aruba and the relevant territories of the (Dutch) Antilles)
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
We do not deliver to following countries at the moment:
- United Kingdom (incl. Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)
All orders will be delivered with GLS.
- GLS Parcel shop: 5 EUR
- GLS Home: 5 EUR
- GLS Office: 5 EUR
SAND Copenhagen provides free delivery for all orders greater than 135 euro.
Parcel shops delivery are available for following countries:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
GLS Home and Office delivery:
One delivery attempt will be made. If you are not available at the time of delivery, the order may be redeemed at the nearest pick-up point. You will be notified of the pick-up point.
All deliveries must be signed for at receipt, except if another option is provided by the courier. If the order is delivered to a pick-up point, the courier will keep the parcel for 10 calendar days before re-turning it to us as undelivered.
Once your package is sent, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking code which you can use to track your package.
If your order consists of several items we reserve the right to split the delivery. This can happen if certain items are delayed at the time of ordering. In the event of split delivery, you will receive tracking for each parcel. You will not be charged for any additional delivery costs.
PRODUCT INSPECTIONPlease note that your bear the risk for the products you have ordered when the delivery is completed. If the packaging appears to be damaged, please do not accept the shipment.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights and remedies you have the responsibility of inspecting your products for any faults and, in the event, giving us notice of any complaints. In the case of defective products or inconformity with your order, you will have the choice of returning the defective product and we will refund you the purchase price and all delivery cost when we have handled your return. You also have the right to keep the defective product and ask for a reduction of the price.